I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Release Exterior, Warm Interior, Tonify Yang 2
1. A common symptom of kidney yang deficiency is cold __________.
3. Liver qi flows freely due to me, I disperse wind-heat, clear and benefit the head, eyes and throat and expel turbid filth AND I'm delicous in a julep!
7. Good for Tai Yang headaches and I guide other herbs to the Tai Yang and Du
9. I facilitate the flow of Liver qi and and expel turbid filth but also clear and benefit the head eyes and throat. I'm spicy, aromatic and cool....and delicious in a julep.
10. If you have morning sickness or seafood poisoning (SP), give me a call. Also help to open the chest and release the exterior (LU). I'm also purple.
12. The most important use of tonify yang herbs is to tonify the _______ yang.
14. Let's see, I calm the fetus, improve vision, help with impotence, stop diarrhea...for such a little guy I sure do a lot
15. I can be used for either interior OR exterior wind and am often paired with another versatile wind herb. UB Liv SP
2. I'm spicy and warm and go to the LU and UB. Primary herb for wheezing but also promote urination and release the exterior.
4. I'm hot and only slightly toxic and good for rebellious qi and diarrhea. Both ends! How good is that!?
5. In addition to all the Kidney yang stuff, I also tonify qi and nourish blood. I'm sweet, salty and warm....yup. That's why.
6. I'm sweet, salty and slightly cold, clear the eyes, disperse wind and clear heat. Also good at stopping spasms. Oh, and I"m really good at stopping itching...but crush me before decocting cuz I weird people out.
8. Mineral herbs should be decocted ____________.
11. I can seal in the yang, but also nourish blood and strengthen the sinews. LI, KD, Liv
13. Great for chronic lower back pain and recently used for HTN.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live